Here you will find relevant information in terms of jobs we have available at Birtley Community Centre. Want to be a part of the team? Why not have a look and see what we have available!
We are looking to add 2 new caretakers to the Birtley Community Centre!
Hours & Salary:
- 16 hours per week.
- National Living Wage
Flexible working is included with evening and some weekend work involved.
If you are interested in joining our team and helping us do great things in the future, please get in touch via email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your CV!
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking cleaning and general maintenance of the Centre.
- Centre Keyholder including Fire/Security Alarms
- Handle bookings and communicate with Centre Groups
- Work alongside Head of the Association, Admin and Youth work teams, in any capacity that is in fitting with the role.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to work alone
- Manage time and tasks well
Please keep an eye out on this page for more job opportunities!